Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Fae Say .....

A Faery Message from the New Earth Center, Tennessee's largest New Age / Metaphysical Healing Arts Center located near Nashville (Music City USA) in beautiful Hendersonville (The City by the Lake).

The Fae say, “The Blue Faery brings you Blessings & Reassurance that your Wishes for Prosperity & Abundance are Coming Soon!

On Summer Nights, she brings you Dreams & Wishes, if you Ask! Listen for her Song in the Chirping of Crickets & other Night Be-ings. Be Open to Receive her Guidance --& Wish Upon a Star!

In Honor of the Blue Faery, Wear or Carry a Lapis Lazuli, with its Deep Blue color & Golden flecks or an Aquamarine, with its clear blue color. You may even Place a piece Beneath your Pillow to Guide your Dreams!

Magickal Affirmations: I am a child of the Universe. I am open to receiving the blessings for prosperity and abundance. Through my dreams, I am gifted with guidance and reassurance that I will successfully fulfill my goals and obligations.

Many Faery Blessings,
The Staff at the New Earth Center

Blue Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment